Monday, October 13, 2008

This is my Blogg

SO it is the night before fall break is over, and i was laying on the floor in my room thinking.. i really wish that i didn't have to be here anymore. To be out of school in my own place where i have to pay bills and have a job where i work with the two most amazing people in the world. It is hard for me to think right now about school like ending. Credit hoping are all good. Career is planed and i hope that it works, but then in the back of my mind i am think... did i learn anything but manage your time and youtube is the best time waster. I dont know what to say right now other then i wish. I wish that i had really put a effect into my full on education. I know that i can do what i am going to be doing, but in the end did i learn about more then that. I wish that i keep up with myself. I know that i changed alot since my freshman year. I like to dress in my own style with amazing clothes but i am still just abbey. Un-fasionible person with a mind of a genous but doesnt use it other than to finish a disagreement. Do i really like on my years in school, and i wish that i could put this better but i really screwed up alot. with friends, but mostly with guys. I found myself always looking in the wrong places and find one but then loosing him because i felt that i was not good for him. Even being with guys that think that you are like one of the guys it is a little saden in the end because i really wish that i could be that girl that the guys all love.. they love me for my personality .. but never going to like me as much as they like girls that are pretty and amazing. So this is my blog for my senior the ups and the downs .. and in the end i want to be the one girl that most guys wish that they tried to talk but didnt because she was not like small like the other gurls.. i am going to prove them wrong, and by this time next year. i want to come back and tell the turth. 

No comments: